Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Just so you know


Just so you know, faith brought us together.

I never knew I could love this much and I never knew that I could love this fast.

I hope and pray that one day you are able to meet someone for you to love and cherish as I do.

I know it hurts knowing that you can’t have what you want.

I know it hurts seeing him happy with me

I wish I could do anything to help you, but I can’t because I won’t give up on him

I know you are pretending to be happy but deep down you are not

I know no one has touches you the way he did but am truly deeply sorry because I won’t give in

Just so you know, am not your competitor.

I wish we could be friend.


nf/050515

No comments:

Search This Blog