On 18th February my beloved Sue and her husband, Akmal held a small family & friends reception in KL. Actually they have been married for few months already and this is a reception on Akmal's side of family. It was held at Saloma Bistro, Jalan Ampang. For those yg never been here, I recommend you to dine in here. Why??Because the place is awesome and the foods are great. Lepas tu, dia ada cultural shows. Actually it was always packed with tourist but sekali sekala if nak join pun apa salah nya.
The theme is a garden wedding, so most of us opt to wear a dress to the reception. However, being me..not that I don't have a dress, I do but mine is mostly macam too casual which is not suitable for this kind of event. Nak beli kt Poplook tapi takut macam membazir kan. Finally, I chose to wear my last raya Mustard Kaftan. I am pretty much jealous with Illa's dress actually because she looks very nice in her Green Poplook's dress. *Jealous*
The event itself run very smoothly with the help of Akmal's sister as the MC. Owh...by the way, Akmal's eldest sister are married to one of our top singer in Malaysia, Mr Zainal Abidin. So, the crowd semua memang sangat anticipating lah for him to sing. He did sing eventually and seriously...he sounds just like his album. So, to those yg rasa nak watch concert Zainal Abidin memang sangat worth it lah because he is such an amazing singer with powerful vocal.
What I did enjoyed the most malam tu is the part where me and my gedz got to spent some quality time sama2..eventhough tidak lama but it is still worth it. At least we all dapat snap few pictures sama2 and malam tu masing2 dok ber "Whatsapp" sending pictures to each other. Sumpah saya sayang sangat dengan mereka!!
Okay..I miss you Gedz!!








3 comments:
wau..ramainya gadis2 cantik. :) awk org pertama sy komen,tiha.lamanya x dtg cni.maaf ye,sy ada urusan.btw,hopefully awk sihat je. ;)
wahh! semua cantek.. suka tgk dressing tihah.. sbb tihah brani pakai kaler mcm tu.. kalau sy tak brani sgt.. asyik2 kaler itam jer.. ehhehe
iz: owhh..terharu..lol~tkpe..blog awk tu da bersawang iz..lps ni byk entry k..;D
btw,hope awk sht2 jg..tke cre iz..;)
eva:tq dear...err..tihah mmg suka kaler yg striking...hee~
Post a Comment