Okay..kindly view pictures below..err...you will see lots of duck faces below tau...hee~
She takes the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what she've got, and remember what she had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Instagram #2
Ya..me, myself & baby girl ber"instagram" lagi. But this time we use another amazing application yg nama dia is "Pudding Cam" if I'm not mistaken lah..but seriously, I forgot it's name sebab my baby girl begitu arif with all the application. ME??I only know how to use and pose...LOL~
Okay..kindly view pictures below..err...you will see lots of duck faces below tau...hee~
Okay..kindly view pictures below..err...you will see lots of duck faces below tau...hee~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
pergh..comel.hahaha :D
Thank you..byk duck faces okeh...br perasan..hee..;D
geram sgt nak men instagramm.. tp kalau nak men mesti beli iphone dia jugak.. gumpol duit xsampai lagi.. sbb byk sgt benda len nak beli ;p
jeles tgk adek sy asyik men instagram jer.. huhu
hehe..no need iphone eva..beli ipad...hee~
jeles tgk org ade iphone kn..;D
Post a Comment